Please note that when booking a course with Body Electric Inc. the following Terms & Conditions apply:
1. All prices of the residential/live-in courses listed include food, accommodation and full training.
2. All prices are in Australian dollars.
3. All CBEs require a non-refundable deposit of $100 to be paid upon booking ($200 for Intensives).
4. A space cannot be held for you unless a deposit has been received.
5. Deposits are non-refundable and cannot be transferred either to another course or individual.
6. Full payment is required two (2) weeks prior to the course commencement date.
If after making your full payment you are unable to attend:
- Deposit only – Your deposit is forfeited
- Full or Part Payment – Payment may be moved to another course, minus the deposit amount, once only, to any other Body Electric program that takes place within one year of your cancellation. After one year, any unused credit is forfeited.
Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
The workshops often involve movement and physical activity. Participants are responsible for their own level of participation and should consult with health professionals before attending a workshop.